Fun and recovery in the heart of Tyrol’s Alps – your active holiday in Ischgl
Summer in Ischgl is a unique experience
Typically traditional and full of joie de vivre – Ischgl will welcome you as a holiday resort which loves all facets of an active summer, and you will know: “This is the right place to be.” In the centre of alpine nature and surrounded by wild mountain tops, you will find the perfect place for your exciting active holiday. Make use of various leisure time opportunities in and around our 4-star Hotel Tirol in the heart of the summer Eldorado. From hiking to e-bike and motorbike tours, from paragliding to climbing, the list of activities in Ischgl is virtually endless.
- Hiking and mountaineering on hiking trails in a length of more than 300 km and to 18 alpine and mountain huts. Participate in guided climbing and hiking tours with experienced mountain guides, e.g. on the hiking trail from Ischgl to Idalp including the crossing of two spectacular suspension bridges with a joint length of 200 m. You would like to make yourself familiar with the vast trail network of Ischgl? Then click through the interactive Ischgl hiking map.
- Nordic walking on beautiful panorama tours
- Mountain biking tours at all levels of difficulty, e.g. Silvretta 3 Lakes Tour, Fimberpass Tour and many more
- E-Bike tours to the most beautiful alpine pastures and lookout points surrounding our alpin spa**** Hotel Tirol in Ischgl.
- Motor biking in Tyrol with an exclusive rental bike from the High-Bike Test Centre Paznaun: You will be impressed by pure driving pleasure from May to September. Various day trips and 60 passes within a radius of 300 km.
- Kayak and canoe trips as well as rafting on Tyrol’s wild waters
- Hang-gliding and paragliding high above the roofs of Ischgl
- Visit to ADVENTURE STAGE PARDATSCHERSEE with friends or your family
- and much more
You want to know which cable cars and lifts are currently running for your summer adventure? Then check out out the Ischgl transport overview.