Your safety is our top priority!
TRAVELING IS THE DESIRE FOR LIFE!
ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH US IN THE HOTEL TIROL.
Your family Aloys and the whole Tirol Team
The measures are continuously adapted to the requirements of the Austrian Federal Government.
Please note that changes may occur again and again.
Current status: 16.01.2022
- VACCINATED: Proof by vaccination certificate, vaccination card, QR code (green passport) or printout. (valid until 6 months after second vaccination, from 1 February 2022 - except booster vaccination). ATTENTION! Since 03.01.2022 the vaccination certificate of a one-time Janssen vaccination is no longer valid!
- RECOVERED: Recovery certificate, medical confirmation (molecularly proven) or official segregation notice (up to a maximum of 6 months after the disease).
- EXCEPTIONS: children up to the age of 12 and persons who cannot be vaccinated for health reasons. (Admission with certificate and PCR test).
- FFP2 mask obligation: in all closed rooms, as well as in public transport, in trade, in customer areas, pharmacy.... an FFP2 mask is mandatory.
- STRICTER PROTECTIVE MEASURES: FFP2 mask in the time from 08:00am - 12:00pm in the entire Ischgl pedestrian zone.
- With our cleaning concept of the Hollu company and the associated increased cleaning & disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees.
- Highest hygiene standards in ALL areas! All areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected! (disinfection, ozone cleaning, steam cleaning...).
- Glas panels are fitted where necessary.
- Disinfectant stands are available throughout the hotel.
- The modern ventilation system ensures that the public enclosed rooms such as the restaurant, hotel bar, buffet, relaxation rooms, sauna area, etc. are supplied with 100% fresh air. The fresh air is cleaned via filters. The exhaust air is discharged directly to the outside without mixing.
- Personal lifts may only be used by single or household members.
- We ask you to refrain from "shaking hands".
- SAFETY FIRST! We do everything for the safety of all of us.
The most important and up-to-date overview can be found HERE.
2-point ("vaccinated, recovered") in Austria! Accommodation for guests is only possible with valid proof of vaccination or recovery.
For the entry into Austria, a 2-point+ certificate is required (VACCINATED or RECOVERED + a PCR Test or a Booster-Vaccination).
TAKE CARE AND PROTECT US ALL - THE CORONA MEASURES FOR WINTER 2021/22
- To make the check-in on site more convenient, uncomplicated and faster, we ask you to provide us with the address, mobile number, ID number and date of birth of all travellers. This saves you time and allows you to check in almost "contactlessly". Please let us know your planned arrival time at the same time.
- Please have your documents (either vaccination certificate / confirmation of recovery) ready upon arrival. You will need this at check-in.
- We would like to welcome you from 02:00 pm.
- From approx. 04:00 pm your room is then available for you.
- The check-out time remains unchanged at 11:00 am - we kindly ask you to keep to the check-out time and the release of the rooms from 11:00 am in order to be able to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you and our other guests.
- Remember that (unfortunately) you cannot stay in Ischgl forever and pay attention to the entry requirements in your home country.
- Our breakfast buffet takes place in compliance with the hygiene regulations (hand disinfection, disposable gloves and one-way regulation) and with the necessary safety distance.
- The daily menu, wine, bar, children's and dessert menu are handed out normally and are disinfected after each guest.
- The opening hours will be adjusted if necessary. The closing time is currently set at 10 pm.
- We thank you in advance for your understanding that concrete table requests of the minimum distances to be kept are not possible, the tables will be assigned and all guests will be placed by our service staff.
- The Wellness Bar with different kinds of tea is still available as usual.
- All our saunas, the steam bath, the infrared cabin and the relaxation room are open - the restriction is a minimum distance of 1 m.
- There are restrictions due to the distance rules in the area of the person capacities - per sauna. The maximum number of guests per sauna is indicated in front of the sauna cabin.
- The opening hours will be adjusted if necessary.
- Our alpine pool is open - here too, the rules of distance and the associated maximum number of persons must be observed - you will find this in front of the pool entrance.
- The opening hours will be adjusted if necessary.
- Our panorama fitness room with brand new fitness equipment is available for you during the usual opening hours - the distance rules apply here as well.
- Cleaning with the cleaning concept of the Hollu company by our employees.
- Please note that only the cleaning team is allowed to be alone in the room during the room cleaning.
- We ask you to keep to the check out time & release of the rooms of 11:00 am, in order to guarantee the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
- Up to 7 days before arrival a cancellation is possible at any time free of charge.
- After expiry of this deadline, 100% of the total amount will be charged!
Cancellation conditions summer 2022:
- You can book now and cancel free of charge up to 21 days before arrival!
- Up to 21 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge at any time!
- 21 days to 7 days before the start of the holiday we charge 80% of the half board price.
- In the last week before the arrival date or in case of no-show as well as in case of early departure we charge 100% of the total half-board price.
- In the case of a reservation (=accommodation contract), the international hotel contract conditions apply.
- Please understand that we only accept cancellations in writing.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. This one-time financial investment is minimal and offers maximum protection in case something does not go according to plan. Play it safe, click here and book a piece of security! (Status: 16.01.2022)
Cancellation conditions winter 2021/2022: