Your safety is our top priority!
TRAVELING IS THE DESIRE FOR LIFE!
ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH US IN THE HOTEL TIROL.
Your family Aloys and the whole Tirol Team
The measures are continuously adapted to the requirements of the Austrian Federal Government.
Please note that changes may occur again and again.
Current status: May 2022
- With our cleaning concept of the Hollu company and the associated increased cleaning & disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees.
- Highest hygiene standards in ALL areas! All areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected! (disinfection, ozone cleaning, steam cleaning...).
- Disinfectant stands are available throughout the hotel.
- The modern ventilation system ensures that the public enclosed rooms such as the restaurant, hotel bar, buffet, relaxation rooms, sauna area, etc. are supplied with 100% fresh air. The fresh air is cleaned via filters. The exhaust air is discharged directly to the outside without mixing.
- We ask you to refrain from "shaking hands".
- SAFETY FIRST! We do everything for the safety of all of us.
Step by step towards change! The Austrian government is relaxing the measures related to Corona. Please click directly on the page to get all information about the relaxations: UPDATE
TAKE CARE AND PROTECT US ALL - THE CORONA MEASURES FOR WINTER 2022
- To make the check-in on site more convenient, uncomplicated and faster, we ask you to provide us with the address, mobile number, ID number and date of birth of all travellers. This saves you time and allows you to check in almost "contactlessly". Please let us know your planned arrival time at the same time.
- We would like to welcome you from 02:00 pm.
- From approx. 04:00 pm your room is then available for you.
- The check-out time remains unchanged at 11:00 am - we kindly ask you to keep to the check-out time and the release of the rooms from 11:00 am in order to be able to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you and our other guests.
- Our breakfast buffet takes place in compliance with the hygiene regulations (hand disinfection and one-way regulation) and with the necessary safety distance.
- The daily menu, wine, bar, children's and dessert menu are handed out normally and are disinfected after each guest.
- We thank you in advance for your understanding that concrete table requests to be kept are not possible, the tables will be assigned and all guests will be placed by our service staff.
- All our saunas, the steam bath, the infrared cabin and the relaxation room are open.
- Our alpine pool is open.
- Our panorama fitness room with brand new fitness equipment is available for you during the usual opening hours.
- Cleaning with the cleaning concept of the Hollu company by our employees.
- Please note that only the cleaning team is allowed to be alone in the room during the room cleaning.
- We ask you to keep to the check out time & release of the rooms of 11:00 am, in order to guarantee the cleaning & disinfection intervals for you.
- Up to 7 days before arrival a cancellation is possible at any time free of charge.
- After expiry of this deadline, 100% of the total amount will be charged!
Cancellation conditions summer 2022:
- You can book now and cancel free of charge up to 21 days before arrival!
- Up to 21 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge at any time!
- 21 days to 7 days before the start of the holiday we charge 80% of the half board price.
- In the last week before the arrival date or in case of no-show as well as in case of early departure we charge 100% of the total half-board price.
- In the case of a reservation (=accommodation contract), the international hotel contract conditions apply.
- Please understand that we only accept cancellations in writing.
- We strongly recommend that you take out cancellation insurance. This one-time financial investment is minimal and offers maximum protection in case something does not go according to plan. Play it safe, click here and book a piece of security! (Status: 05.02.2022)
Cancellation conditions winter 2021/2022: