More than 300 km of Hiking Trails take you to 18 alpine lodges and huts
Hiking and mountaineering
Participate in guided climbing and hiking tours with experienced mountain guides, e.g. on the hiking trail from Ischgl to Idalp including the crossing of two spectacular suspension bridges with a joint length of 200 m. You would like to make yourself familiar with the vast trail network of Ischgl? Then click through the interactive Ischgl hiking map.
You want to know which cable cars and lifts are currently running for your summer adventure? Then check out out the Ischgl transport overview..
So many Options
Outdoor Activities for your Summer Holiday
- Nordic walking on beautiful panorama tours
- E-Bike tours to the most beautiful alpine pastures and lookout points surrounding our alpin spa**** Hotel Tirol in Ischgl
- Enjoy great fun at an in the water at the ADVENTURE STAGE PARDATSCHERSEE with friends or your family
- Motor biking in Tyrol with an exclusive rental bike from the High-Bike Test Centre Paznaun: You will be impressed by pure driving pleasure from May to September. Various day trips and 60 passes within a radius of 300 km
- Kayak and canoe trips as well as rafting on Tyrol’s wild waters
- Hang-gliding and paragliding high above the roofs of Ischgl
- Lift off with the Ischgl Skyfly
- Hiking on the „Walk of Lyrics“, a totally different approach to music in the nature with stops for information, relaxation, and special experiences
- many more great outdoor activities