Make your summer in the paradise of Ischgl an unforgettable experience
Your very special summer holiday in Ischgl
When the mild air is full of the wonderful scent of freshly mowed pastures and the sun is still on its way towards the valley, then it is summer in Ischgl – and thus the time for recovery. For some, recovery means relaxing well-being days full of peace and delight in our 4-star hotel in Ischgl , while for others it means an exciting sports programme during a diversified active holiday. Whatever you are looking for, Ischgl will fulfil your desires.
Majestic mountain tops and impressive rock formation
Summer activities in Ischgl
The home of the alpin spa**** Hotel Tirol in Ischgl is known for outstanding climbing routes and mountain hikes as well as mountain bike trails, Nordic walking routes and pasture hikes with our hiking guides. Even more: adventure sports fans come from all over the world to get an adrenaline rush when paragliding, canyoning or on downhill runs, while those searching for peace enjoy sunny places on rustic pastures or in the hotel garden as well as the idyllic cosiness of our traditional hotel with the alpin spa****. As you can see, Ischgl is a village which reinvents itself again and again in the abundance of opportunities. After all, however, Ischgl is mainly one thing: a summer holiday paradise with the feel-good character.
Ischgl is where all the Action is
What about some Adventure?
In Ischgl, you definitely will not get bored: apart from breathing our fresh alpine air and enjoying the sunrays, we offer you many different facilities full of action.
Have you ever wanted to lift off and fly through the air? The "Ischgl Skyfly" is just perfect to get the adrenalin going.
Also the Adventure Stage at the lake Pardatschersee is fantastic for adventurers: fulfil the challenging tasks like "Air Steps", "Wood Lines" and "Float over Water" as well as the "Lakeside Adventure" and have a great time with some friends or your family there.
If you prefer music combined with the quiet of nature, you will love the "Walk of Lyrics": here you can experience acoustics and music in a totally different way at three musical stops in beautiful natural surroundings.
In the quietest and most peaceful room of our hotel, protected by the mountain, you can find our alpine relax**** relaxing zones.
Fun and recovery in the heart of tyrol's alps
Summer in Ischgl is a unique experience
Typically traditional and full of joie de vivre – Ischgl will welcome you as a holiday resort which loves all facets of an active summer, and you will know: “This is the right place to be.” In the centre of alpine nature and surrounded by wild mountain tops, you will find the perfect place for your exciting active holiday. Make use of various leisure time opportunities in and around our 4-star Hotel Tirol in the heart of the summer Eldorado. From hiking to e-bike and motorbike tours, from paragliding to climbing, the list of activities in Ischgl is virtually endless.
You want to know which cable cars and lifts are currently running for your summer adventure? Then check out out the Ischgl transport overview.
Where experience is at home: Ischgl in Tyrol. Discover it!
Sights in and around
The holiday resort around Ischgl, popular far beyond the country borders, and our 4-star Hotel Tirol epresent fun and recovery right down the line. In addition to a large number of leisure time opportunities, to be enjoyed in the unique landscape and the surrounding mountains, Ischgl also provides for further small and big surprises. Experience Tyrol with all your senses – beautiful and original. Feel the purity of Tyrol’s spring water during your well-being delight in the Silvretta Centre; admire the extravagant design of the Alpinarium in Galtür; and listen to the wind whispering when roaming at a vertiginous height through the larches of the “Vider Truja” Adventure Park.
Your summer tips for the Paznaun Valley:
Gain the strength in the tyrol alps
- Silvretta Centre
- Alpinarium Galtür
- Vider Truja Adventure Walk
- Wild park Silvretta
- Bathing lake in See
- Water Fun Park Sandli Ischgl
- “Sunny Mountain” Adventure Park
- Walk of Lyrics
- and many more
Your own all inclusive silvretta card
And the experience is yours alone
The Paznaun Valley has never before had more facets. With the Silvretta Card, you will enjoy experience, recovery and discover the many facets of the Tyrolean mountains in a very comfortable way.
Overview of the great services of the Silvretta Card:
Sport equipment from experts four your holiday in the mountains
From the experts of the sports rental shop in Ischgl
Get help from the experts in order to be equipped with the suitable material for your individual needs. In summertime, the sports shops are open in the Center! (IschglRent and Intersport)
For many people a good holiday includes a good game...
You are spoilt for choice
Wonderfully laid out golf courses are in our vicinity:
- 9 hole golf course: Golfclub Hochmontafon Silvretta (33 km from Ischgl) Montafon farmhouses and old barns overlooking the valley. Perfect for the golf beginner - ideal for "quick 9" in between.
- 9 hole golf course: Golf Club Montafon (50 km from Ischgl). The golf paradise Schruns-Tschagguns in the Austrian Alps. Largely natural and level fairways and the longest Par 5 in Western Austria with 542 m.
- 27-hole golf course: Golf Course Mieminger Plateau (72 km from Ischgl). An Alpine golf paradise with 27 fairways. While the 18-hole champion course with its partly long, wide holes offers a sportive challenge, the shorter 9-hole park course is especially popular with golfers with less course experience. In Tyrol's largest training academy, players of all levels find perfect training conditions on more than 10,000 m².
- 18 hole golf course: Golfclub Bludenz-Braz (74 km from Ischgl). In stages, the course takes you up into the heights in an impressive alpine natural landscape with golfing challenges for advanced and beginners alike.
- 9 hole golf course: Tiroler Zugspitzgolf (82 km from Ischgl). Between Ehrwald and Lermoos, the GC Tiroler Zugspitze welcomes you with one of the most beautiful 9-hole golf courses in Austria which plays like 18 holes.
- 18 hole golf course: Seefeld-Wildmoos (85 km from Ischgl). The jewel of the alpine courses. The sportily demanding 18 holes are skilfully laid out in the hilly terrain.
- 9 hole golf course: Brand Golf Club (90 km from Ischgl). A high alpine 9 hole golf course.
- 18 hole golf course: Golfclub Innsbruck-Igls (110 km from Ischgl) . Unique location on a sunny terrace not far from the state capital Innsbruck.
- 18 hole golf course: Golfclub Achensee-Pertisau -(145 km from Ischgl) . The Achensee Golf Club is "Leading Golf Course" and the oldest club in Tyrol.
Do you have questions about the golf courses and wishes? Our chef and chef de cuisine Manfred Aloys is happy to share his own experiences.