A Card to make the most of your Summer Holidays
Discover the Paznaun-Area with this Holiday Card
Various kinds of lifts, indoor and outdoor pools, busses, museums, and many activities which are part of the weekly programme: all of this facilities can be used for free with the Silvretta Card all inclulsive. Additionally, the toll on the Silvretta High Alpine Road is included.
You receive your Silvretta Card all inclusive when checking-in and use it for the wide range of facilities included during your stay with us - also on the day of your departure.
Our special service: If you like, we send you your holiday card beforehand, too. Having it already at the day of your arrival is particularly convenient if you are coming to Ischgl via the Silvretta High Alpine Road, as thanks to the card, you will not pay any toll fees.
One Card, numerous Options
Your Benefits Using the Silvretta Card all Inclusive
- Free use of all cable railways and chair lifts in the villages of See, Kappl, Galtür, Ischgl and Samnaun (without limit, each day, as often as you like)
- Toll at the Silvretta High Alpine Road by bus, your car or your motorbike
- Free use of busses on the route Landeck–Bielerhöhe/Silvretta
- Free access to outdoor and indoor pools in Ischgl and Galtür
- Free access to the fun and water park in the village of See
- Discount on motorbike rental at the High-Bike Test Centre Paznaun!
- Free access to the Alpinarium Galtür as well as to the Cable Railway Museum Ischgl
- Free participation in many activities of the weekly programme
Subject to changes.