Ischgl in Winter
A Paradise for Skiers and Snowboarders
Such a wide range of wonderful ski runs for skiers at all different levels, modern lifts, skiing schools and guided ski safaris to explore the whole skiing resort, numerous places to take a break and have a drink or a snack - Ischgl is a winter sport resort in a class of its own.
With one ticket you use all the lifts of the Silvretta Arena as well as the perfectly perpared slopes, show nice jumps in the fun parks and leave your tracks in the deep powder snow of our freeride areas - is there anything else one can wish for?
Here you can learn more about the facilites of the Silvretta Arena: www.ischgl.com/en/active/ski-winter/slopes-facilities.
Your day ends when you go downhill and leave the slopes? Definitely not in Ischgl! That's the time when Après Ski starts in numerous lodges and bars, and the crowd starts singing, dancing and celebrating life.
Alternatives to Spending your Holidays on the Slopes
Further Ideas for your Winter Holidays
- Romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides to the neighbouring village of Mathon and return. Sleigh rides and toboggan runs at night in the moonlight
- Winter hiking on various winter hiking trails such as from Idalp through the night pasture to the Höllboden valley station
- Funny snow fox and snow bike rides in the skiing area
- Cross-country skiing & skating on 1,377 to 2,036 metres with snow guarantee
- Ice-skating accompanied by the most beautiful winter sounds
- Snowshoe hiking in the unspoilt winter landscape
- Ski tours on the most beautiful routes
- Ice climbing for both advanced and beginners.
- Paragliding & hang-gliding high above the Ischgl-Samnaun skiing area.
- Various indoor activities Indoor such as bowling, billiard, and shopping will complete the list of opportunities
- Well-being, swimming & relaxing in the alpin spa**** in our Hotel Tirol in Ischg.